JOIN US HIPICO SANTA FE SCHOOLING SESSIONS!
Enjoy schooling on the all-weather footing arenas on a schedule that meets your needs. Schooling opportunities are available to individuals, small groups (up to 5 at a time in an arena; see below for guidelines or you can view and download them HERE) as well as to trainers wishing to bring clients for a unique schooling experience.
All-weather Footing Arena: $60/60 minutes base fee $30/each additional 30 min Facility Fee: $20 per horse/day
Sign up using the online form below for the date(s) and times you are interested in reserving and we will respond within 2 business days to review and confirm your request.
HIPICO Santa Fe Training Schedule
- Each arena (with designated warm-up) may be rented for use at a set time on a given day. Requests for time slots will be accepted using the online form below.
- Arena rentals begin at $60 for 60-minutes, with the option to reserve additional 30-minute increments at $30/half-hour, up to a full day (8 hours).
- In addition to the arena rental fee, each horse utilizing the arena during a reserved training slot will be charged a trailer-in fee. Stalls and paddocks are available upon request. See below for pricing.
- No more than 5 humans, mounted or unmounted, may be present inside the reserved warm up and/or arena at any time.
- Minor participants may be accompanied by a parent/guardian who may observe from a designated area outside the arena.
- Each group or individual training reservation will be assigned a designated parking area for tacking, etc. Only those individuals participating in the arena training may be on site. If a group exceeding 5 people rents an arena, the group must stagger their arrival times so that only 5 individuals are present in the arena/warm up or designated parking area at a time.
- Riders may arrive no more than 30 minutes prior to the start of their scheduled schooling time and must depart the facility within 30 minutes after their session ends.
- Individuals/groups are expected to remain in their designated parking/tacking area when not in the arena.
- All reservations will be invoiced in advance. A credit card is required to hold the reservations.
- Online contactless payment is encouraged and full payment must be made prior to the start of arena rental period. Horses will not be permitted inside the arena without full payment.
- Cancellations/change requests must be received in writing at Sarah@hipicosantafe.com no less than 24 hours prior to arena rental start time. Full or partial cancellations received less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled start time will be charged the invoiced fee(s).
- Each horse must submit a negative Coggins Test (EIA certificate) dated within one year. The negative EIA certificate can be emailed to email@example.com.
- Each participant must submit a signed Participant waiver. Signed waivers can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Reserved arena course will be set at the starting height requested in advance by the participant. If no height is requested in advance, jump height will remain at the last height used.
- Participants may adjust jump heights during their arena session. Jump standards may not be moved.
|All-weather footing Arena||$60/60 minutes base fee||$30/each additional 30 min.|
|Facility Fee||$20 per horse/day|
|Stall Fee (Note: horses purchasing a stall will not be charged a trailer-in fee)||$45 first night, includes 2 bags shavings||$25/additional night(s)|
|Paddock Fee||$10/paddock/day||1 horse/paddock at any time|
|Additional Wood Shavings||$11/bag|