Richard Spooner Clinic
We are honored to host FEI Top 100 and Rolex/USEF Top 10 jumper rider Richard Spooner October 26-27, 2019. There will be 24 participant spots available, divided into 4 groups of 6 riders each, for the two-day clinic. This intimate grouping allows for individualized instruction from Mr. Spooner. For those wishing to observe and learn, 50 audit spots will also be available. Come be a part of this rare opportunity to learn from the “Master of Faster”!
CLINIC SCHEDULE OCTOBER 26-27, 2019
7:15 Coffee will be out.
8:00am -10:00am Group 1
10:15am 12:15pm Group 2
Drag break during lunch.
1:15pm-3:15pm Group 3
3:30pm-5:30pm Group 4
Early Bird Pricing is available until 5pm MST, October 16, 2019.
1-day pass, $40
2-day pass, $75
1-day pass, $45
2-day pass, $80
• Four two-hour training sessions per day with Richard Spooner (total eight training hours)
- Rider cost per horse: $800
- Riders in training with the same trainer are eligible for multi-horse discounts.
- Rider cost when two horses attending the clinic are in training with the same trainer: $770 per horse
- Rider cost when three or more horses attending the clinic are in training with the same trainer: $740 per horse
- Each day will have two-hour training sessions with Richard Spooner
- One horse stall with two bags of shavings.
- Each horse entered include one auditor spot.