RV PARK RULES
- Please keep your campsite area neat and organized.
- Only customary patio/lawn furniture and accessories may be left outside.
- All garbage must be bagged and placed in the trash bins provided in the RV Park. Storing of trash/garbage in vehicles or outside of your RV is not permitted.
- Pets must be accompanied by a responsible individual over the age of 12 years when on leash outside of the RV. All dogs must be on leash at all times when outside.
- All pet waste is to be cleaned up as soon as deposited, including the RV owner’s site. This is a health issue for everyone and if you do not comply you will be asked to vacate the Park.
- We reserve the right to exclude pets from the RV Resort if we deem the pet to be a “problem.” Aggressive or barking dogs will not be allowed to remain at the RV park.
- The pet owner is solely responsible for any damage done to persons or property by the pet.
- Two vehicles are permitted per RV site, provided they fit within the site dimensions. Vehicles may not be parked on empty sites for any reason or length of time, no exceptions.
- HIPICO Santa Fe retains the right to alter and modify any of the RV Park Rules.
- Management’s decisions in all disputes are deemed final and management reserves all rights to terminate guests’ stay for any reason.
- Any guest that are in violation of the RV Park rules can have their stay terminated without refund and their property removed from the RV Park at their expense.
- Management reserves the right to restrict or deny the use of any facility.
Check in/Check out and Refund Policy
Check in is available after noon on the scheduled date of arrival. Check out is 11am unless other arrangements have been made with the HIPICO office in advance. RV Park reservations may be cancelled and refunded, less all credit card fees, until noon on the scheduled date of arrival. Changes in departure date will be refunded, less any credit card fees, if the cancellation is received by noon on the date of early departure.